Our Defense Team
Brian S. Demidovich
- B.S.A.S., Youngstown State University, Cum Laude Honors, 1992
- J.D., Cleveland-Marshall College of Law, 2000
- Founder of The Law Corner 2006
- Martindale-Hubbell BV Distinguished, Very High Rating in both Legal Ability and Ethical Standards since 2012
- 2019 Client Champion Award, Martindale-Hubbell
- Managing Attorney since 2006
- Experienced litigator
- Experienced in negotiations, mediation, and in overall dispute resolution
- Member-Wake County Bar Association
- Member-North Carolina Bar Association, Licensed 2004
Brian Demidovich is the founder and Managing Attorney of The Demidovich Law Firm, PLLC which does business as The Law Corner. Brian formed The Law Corner in 2006 on this basic principal: the legal profession is and always will be a service profession. Consequently, attorneys should value their clients, promptly return their phone calls and emails, meet with them as often as requested and treat them with common decency and respect. In 2019, Brian received the prestigious Client Champion Award from Martindale-Hubbell. Brian firmly believes it is a privilege over which he takes with great pride which carries over in his representation of you. As the Managing Attorney of The Law Corner, Brian ensures his high expectations and client satisfaction is not only meet but surpassed with our client’s expectations.
Brian is married to his wife, Pam and they have three children: Delaney, Dillon, and Darcy. Dillon is an avid soccer player for NCFC, and his daughters are competitive Irish dancers who compete around the World. In their spare time, the family likes to ski in the winter and boat in the summer.
If you want to know more about Brian, please give him a call. He is an open-minded person and a straight shooter with his advice and opinions. You will enjoy your time with him. Take a look at his testimonials.
I want to convey my sincere thanks and gratitude to you, Brian and the rest of your staff for doing a great job on my case and getting what is truly a favorable outcome for me. While involved in my case, you performed exceptionally and demonstrated a great deal of professionalism. I appreciate the hard work you all have put into my case and would recommend you to anyone. Thank you again.