Our Defense Team
- A., Political Science, Juniata College, 2007
- D., Duquesne University School of Law, Cum Laude Honors, 2010
- The NHTSA Advanced Roadside Impaired Driving Enforcement (ARIDE) Training
- Defending DWI clients since 2010
- Traffic and Criminal Law concentration
- Continuous CLE education focused on DWI defense
- North Carolina State Bar
- 10th Judicial District Bar Association
- North Carolina Bar Association, Member since 2010
- Wake County Bar Association
Daniel knew he wanted to be a lawyer during his junior year of high school when he took his U.S. Government class. Daniel formed a love for the Constitution and a desire to uphold all the freedoms that it guarantees. Driving While Impaired cases create many issues that violate one’s constitutional rights, so Daniel was naturally drawn to that practice area. Daniel has been fighting on behalf of people charged with DWI since 2010 and joined the Law Corner team in early 2015. Daniel concentrates his practice to the areas of criminal defense and family law with over half of his criminal defense cases being DWIs.
Every DWI case is different but Daniel takes the approach that every DWI is a case that should be for trial. When you meet with Daniel, you will go over all the facts as you remember them. Everything from your actions before being stopped all the way through to your appearance before the magistrate. Daniel discusses with you the possible issues of the case, the defenses that may arise and develops a plan with your case.
I want to convey my sincere thanks and gratitude to you, Brian and the rest of your staff for doing a great job on my case and getting what is truly a favorable outcome for me. While involved in my case, you performed exceptionally and demonstrated a great deal of professionalism. I appreciate the hard work you all have put into my case and would recommend you to anyone. Thank you again.